The Unity EdgeConnect is a business-driven SD-WAN Edge Platform which as opposed to router-centric & basic SD-WAN solutions, makes it possible for you to make the jump to a business-first networking model.
Speaking of the basic features, the Unity EdgeConnect™ physical or virtual appliances deliver ever-consistent & available application performance and best quality voice & video regardless of the combination of transport services.
Unity EdgeConnect Advanced Features
- Business-driven Application-specific Routing: The network adapts to your business needs, not the other way round
- Application Performance & Availability: Delivers the best quality experience for end-users & IT, irrespective of where applications reside
- Adaptive Internet Breakout & Machine Learning: Real-time monitoring of network & app performance with automated brownout & blackout remediation
- A Single Unified Platform: Simplify WAN edge architecture with the EdgeConnect unified SD-WAN platform
EdgeConnect Business Intent Overlays
EdgeConnect business intent overlays make it possible for you to create a virtual WAN for every class of traffic. Application performance, security & routing are commanded by top-down business policies and not bottoms-up technology limitations. Once overlays are defined, configurations are automatically programmed to all sites, making sure consistency is maintained across the network.
- Fully automated traffic handling: Network resources correspond to the business priority of every application
- Real-time learning & adaption to network changes: Enhance application performance & availability, discarding the effect of WAN transport brownouts & blackouts
- Continuous compliance: Mitigate configuration drift and ensure compliance to application QoS & security requirements
Designed as one, EdgeConnect unifies SD-WAN, routing, firewall, segmentation, WAN optimization and application visibility & control in a single platform to consolidate and simplify WAN edge architecture at the branch.
Centralized orchestration: Centrally define business intent overlays that specify how application groups are routed across the wide area in conformity with business policies.
Total observability: Complete network & application visibility from a single pane of glass.
Flexible, speedy deployment: Thoroughly interoperable hardware, software & cloud delivery models make the most of existing investments.
Open APIs: Full, open APIs to integrate with.
Most extensive security partner ecosystem: Industry-leading security partners comprising Check Point, Forcepoint, McAfee, Opaq Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec & Zscaler.
Why Opt For FVC?
FVC is a value added distributor (VAD) which offers concrete solutions traversing vital areas of enterprise computing: unified communications, unified collaboration, audio-visual, infrastructure & information security.
We boost the capabilities of our partners, vendors & clients with next-gen technology that delivers results for them today. We provide value at each stage, right from consulting, sales, marketing, channel development & implementation to support & training. We are a true partner in growth for our clients, providing them with the maximum value on their investments.