In a business landscape where technology is routinely commoditized, FVC is differentiated not only by innovative solutions, but also by value-driven services and world class customer focus, which together give clients a competitive advantage.
The goal of the FVC Services Business Unit is to provide a range of mission-critical services, including Vendor Agnostic Support, Professional & Managed Services and Exclusive Concierge Services that are dependable, practical and results-driven.
The FVC Business Unit works alongside other parts of the business to ensure we deliver the best ROI for our customers and partners alike.
As we approach an era of ‘flexible and automated service delivery’, FVC understands the increasingly crucial role of professional services in leading the way and delivering the best results. Consulting and delivering services aligned to industry best practices is one of FVC’s key goals.
We believe in the achievement of flexibility, a reduction in delivery times through simplification, and having a common solution that can be easily customized to suit customers’ specific needs.
Based on the extensive experience of FVC across the domains of Unified Communications & Collaboration, and ITIS-Networking & Security within the Middle East and North African region for over 20 years, we appreciate the importance of our role as a partners and consultants, as well as a supporting arm for our channel ecosystem and customers.
This portfolio ensures we don’t just ‘ship boxes’, but rather define a secure path to our partners and customers; from initial customer consultation to implementation, and well beyond.
We work in close collaboration with all our customers and deliver beyond the expected, always keeping in mind the shared roadmap to future successes together.
Key Pillars of Services Landscape
FVC specialized support care services
Customer acquisition in any competitive market is a challenge. Retaining them, delivering on promise, exceeding their expectations and creating a referenceable customer is even more critical. FVC understands what it takes to guarantee our partners outstanding post-sales service that ensures customer satisfaction, creates maximum value and builds long-term relationships.
We back all our wares and provide partners with airtight service level agreements. To ensure we are in sync with our partners and their end customers, FVC provides tiered support options based on the partners’ needs and status; onsite, offsite or remotely via helpdesk, with same-time-zone local support. This provides an additional layer to complement any remote support from the vendors.
Level 1 & 2 Support
We provide support for basic customer issues by analyzing key symptoms and solving the underlying problems. Our consultants have extensive dual-knowledge of products from both a technical and business perspective. Our Level 2 support team offers more in-depth technical support, expertise in a particular product or specialized service. This includes administrative-level support, advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis methods.
Specialized Support Care Services features
- Vendor agnostic support services
- Dedicated helpdesk L1 & L2 NOC support function across Middle East & North Africa Region.
- Resource augmentation
- Help desk outsourcing.
- 8×5, 24×7 (Follow the Sun) customized SLAs
- Dedicated client services account manager for large enterprise customers
- Customized SLAs with onsite support function
- Business technology assessments / health checks/ adoption campaigns
- Knowledge transfers
FVC Smart Workspace Design & AV Integration
Let FVC UC / AV IT & Workspace design consultants guide you on the best way to create smart workspace solutions, including and not limited to:
- Contributing and delivering smart, innovative workspace design and audio-visual IT integrated solutions.
- Extending world class collaboration working style solutions to clients and all their affiliates (group, agents, suppliers and customers)
- Creating more productive, smart and automated business environments, thus creating a seamless user experience.
Specialized Microsoft Services
With over 15 in-house trained and certified consultants, FVC works closely with partners to offer specialized Microsoft Services:
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) assessment services for business.
- Skype for Business (SfB) greenfield implementation.
- Integration services for Polycom, Office 365 and Skype for Business (SfB).
- Voice solutions from Microsoft, and related integration services across the complete Skype for Business ecosystem to offer an end-to-end solution (i.e. Polycom Voice, Sonus Gateways, Plantronics)
FVC Service Provider Offerings
- UCaaS & VaaS fully integrated Telco solution
- Open stack SDN/NFVi implementation
- Open stack cloud management system
- Software Defined Network (SDN)/ SD-WAN
- SD-Security/ vCPE
- Virtualized Network Functions (VNF) Onboarding
- SP cloud modernization & orchestration
- Cloud networking platform
- Service provider grade
- Open standards
- Connectivity with social media
- Scalable solution
- Fully white labeled, localized and branded Etisalat solution
- Fully integrated portal
- Integration with Etisalat OSS, BSS & CRM systems
- Integration with Etisalat SDN/ LI system
- Flexible billing options
- End to end service & support options for Etisalat and customers (24×7, managed services based offering)
- Communication channels
1 – “The Facilities were excellent, Staff and trainers are all accommodating and helpful. My visit to FVC Executive Briefing Center (EBC) was also very informative. I experienced the effect and quality of the range of products on offer and their effectiveness” – Olatubosun Afere, Oando Plc – Nigeria
2 – “First and foremost , we would like to thank you for the successful completion of the Polycom project within the time frame provided. In addition, we were amazed by the professionalism you had put forward in order to complete the project and we are impressed by the implementation procedures and the knowledge transfer.”– Sunil Babu, Abu Dhabi Investment Council – UAE
3 – “We, a team of three participants from PTCL Pakistan, attended a 5-days Polycom certified training at FVC Dubai. It was very helpful and focused for our technical and pre-sales requirements. Moreover, the discussions and exposure to other FVC products was also very productive to define our future road map for corporate market segment in Pakistan. We anticipate a much stronger relationship with FVC as a partner for latest telecom solutions.” – Asif Aqeel, PTCL – Pakistan
4 – “The FVC Facilities across other locations are very helpful after accessing and testing , during our training program. The detailed overview of the technology provided by FVC Services team were really insightful” – Adams Ogrima, Oando Plc – Nigeria
5 – “I would recommend this (PCVE-Level 2) Course . It provides good knowledge on how to manage Polycom Infrastructure. Trainer is very enthusiastic and totally aware of the subject. He has a good understanding of our business objectives and he presented the course very well” – Mohammad M. Kandi , General Services Division, Abu Dhabi Investment Council – UAE
6 – “Thanks for your support to yesterday’s last-minute demo call, appreciated! Istanbul Technical University was so happy about demo and even it was not on their list, they’re so impressed with Centro solution. Most probably, they’ ll go with Centro option and put this device into university’s board room.” – Osman Bicakci, Polycom – UAE
7 – “Thanks for support to our last-minute demonstration. It was a flawless and customer loved Centro with your presentation. Hope we will also close opportunity soon.” – Osman Bicakci, Polycom – UAE
8 – Mohammed Al-Dhelaan – Vice Dean for Technical Affairs of ETC Deanship – King Saud University
9 – Eng. Abdullah Ali Al-Faifi – Digital Communication Director, King Saudi University