Cheer Partner Programme
With over 150 great channel partners from more than 45 countries and growing, we understand what it takes to build, sustain and make the channel ecosystem succeed.
We credit our success to CHEER (Channel Enablement, Empowerment and Rewards) programme - an innovative partner development initiative that empowers our channel partners and their customers in return to get the maximum value from technology.
CHEER empowers the channel to resell and support innovative technologies, creating differentiation and enhanced profitability for their respective businesses. This industry-first programme from a regional VAD addresses three key challenges:
Demand: Create and address the demand for innovative technology products and services at enterprises.
Differentiation: Enable partners with tools and education to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Profits: Generate sizeable margin or profits from selling innovative technologies.
- Something to Cheer about:Ensuring we support our Channel and walk with them all the way, ensures our own success. Here are ten great reasons to join our CHEER programme.
- Commercial Support: Receive priority commercial support and project assurance for early identification and engagement. This includes joint customer visits, commercial briefings, newsletters, pre-sales support and presentations. CHEER supports its network of channel partners with dedicated resources to help them develop and support their business in individual markets.
- We understand each market is unique, with its share of challenges and opportunities alike. For example, in Saudi Arabia, FVC has separate offices in Jeddah, Riyadh and Al Khobar with dedicated teams and partners to help understand local business issues.
- Technical Support: Our vendor certified resources have expertise honed from over a decade in the business from 350+ major implementations - this unrivalled experience and insights is something our partners and their customers can rely on. Furthermore, we ensure there’s a proper knowledge transfer your technical resources can benefit from. We also provide lead generation, demos and POCs/evaluations.
- Professional Services: FVC’s certified engineers are backed by PMP certified project management experts to ensure all implementations are on time, on budget and meet expectations. Amongst other professional services, we also offer packaged security consulting services on standards frameworks, vulnerability and performance management.
- Training & Certification: Selling innovative technologies needs more than mere partnership sign up. Our intensive vendor certified training and certification programmes allow partners to understand the internals of technology, so they can respond to their customers with confidence. We also provide continuous update workshops, webinars that ensures your expertise and skills are up to date and extensive.
- Strategic Relationships: Our alliance with leading technology companies allows you to leverage sales opportunities, cross-sell, up sell and offer a best of breed solution to your customers. Our partners can also leverage the various enterprise end user relationships that FVC has established over the years, to ensure a stronger and deeper buy-in.
- Marketing Support: Our partners have access to FVC’s demand and lead generation activities and events such as Tech Cafes, Workshops, Partner SPIFFs and region wide road-shows. All our partnerships are supported by specialized PR, marketing and digital outreach teams to get their message across efficiently and effectively. This helps our partners create the right level of awareness and response from willing customers.
- Executive Briefing Centre: FVC’s unique state of the art Executive Briefing Centres in Dubai and Riyadh are designed to showcase the latest technologies to customers under one roof. The only VAD to exclusively offer such facilities at no charge, the EBCs help partners host their customers in an engaging, interactive real-world environment. These centres also provides a lab environment that doubles up as a technology preview and proof of concept centres for the technically minded and decision makers alike.
- CRM: Our world class customer relationship management (CRM) system helps better manage leads and opportunities no matter where they arise. This helps FVC partners gain better visibility and facilitate joint business planning with accuracy and efficiency. FVC also has a dedicated help-desk for its partners, focusing on service renewals.
- Recognition & Rewards: Our channel incentive and loyalty programs are one of the best in the industry and help drive business growth within the sales and pre-sales teams. We offer partners the opportunity to offer a “try and buy” option for select technology to its customers. Unlike proof of concept, FVC’s “try and buy” option offers a “no-risk” implementation of a complete solution for a period of 30 days allowing customers to test before purchase. FVC also rewards its partners’ achievements annually during its Gitex Partner Awards and other well attended events - recognizing not just turnover but also special initiatives undertaken by its partners to promote new technology.